The videos I uploaded here originally were too big for one post, so there are now three seperate posts following.
The thing about not blogging often enough, is that I then have to go back and re-read what I've written the last time. So I had better start with some photos, as promised (although if you want the full set of picassa photos which we upload every 2 months, then just drop me an email to add you to the list).
Visit of Jackie and Eilidh included a trip to the Hilton to go swimming with the Dolphins. We had the fancysmanshy package, and it was worth it - a wonderful experience.
Scottish lassies at Punalu'u Beach.
She said shed have a fine cuppy, but i was able to translate for the waitress ;-)
'All I want to do is go surfing mom!'
Jackie missing the North Sea, not! No I didn't tell her about the sharks - infact Jake may be i'm only telling you now ha ha
Shakka!
Beach at King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel. We stopped for an overnighter. The Island does feel smaller now that i've driven round it!
Hilton Waikaloa Hotel. Aye it's a braw een!
Thingmejig the Tiger at the Zoo playing ball.
Pharmacy retreat activities for kidies. It was bucketing all morning.
Watching the Sound of Music at Kamehameha School.
George and Maureen's day visit. It went too fast! Below watching their boat leave.
Thanksgiving Chapel.
Making Pumpkin Pie and cupcakes and Chook Preping Seeds for roasting.
Orchids around the house.
Feeding Scruffball and Joe and saying cheerio to Earl.
One of Faiths new pets. The many lizards who drop on by in the new house all have either Scottish or Hawaiian names. Chook named this one Lila.
After my first full week at work, Doc treated us to a fish supper....
Chat with a tanned Sandy in the Mall. She was delighted :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment